Friday, September 17, 2010

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge, him and he shall direct thy paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

I quote this to myself every morning to remind myself that I can always be happy if I trust in the Lord for support through trials and hard times. My mom gave this scripture to me when I was deciding to serve a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or finish school. When I learned to trust in the Lord and find his will for me, I went and served my mission in the Denver Colorado South Mission and loved it so much. By the time I was to go home, it was harder to leave than it was to go out.

I now am home and working on finishing my schooling at BYU-I. It continues to amaze me, how the Lord continues to bless my life as I continue to trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment